Pond/Lake Excavation and Restoration
Sussex Plant Hire offer specialist pond and lake excavation and restoration services with many years experience in constructing large natural ponds and clay dam construction, whether it's a garden pond for wildlife and native water planting, a natural swimming pond or a specifically designed lake to create a purpose built fishing lake. We can also restore existing ponds that leak and provide solutions to problems such as pond silting and water quality.
- Lake Construction
- Pond and Reservoir Construction
- Construction of Playing Fields and Golf Courses
- Lake, Pond and Reservoir Extension and De-Silting
- Landscaping and Earthmoving
We also undertake extensive landscape excavation, groundwork, leveling & earthmoving projects to create playing fields, terraced lawns and gardens. We undertake the complete process from the groundwork excavation stages of a project using our own plant machinery right through to fine grading, levelling & skilled handwork required to rake and prepare large areas of soil for grass seeding and turf finishes.
Landfill Restoration & Inert Waste Tips
Sussex Plant Hire has the equipment and skill base to offer the following:
- Restoration of landfill sites, land raise projects for recreation and agricultural purposes.
- Noise abatement bunds.
- Bulk earthmoving.
- Soil screening to produce graded products.
- Golf course construction and extensions.
- Sorts ground development and redevelopment.